- طائرات النظام الحربية تقصف بالرشاشات الثقيلة بلدة التمانعة بإدلب - 23:01 |
- قصف صاروخي لقوات النظام على أحياء دمشق السرقية من الحواجز المحيطة - 22:39 |
- وفد المعارضة: لم نوافق بعد على خوض مفاوضات مباشرة مع وفد النظام في جنيف - 22:10 |
- ناشطون: طائرات النظام المروحية تلقي ثلاثة براميل متفجرة على أطراف مزرعة بيت جن بريف دمشق... - 21:29 |
- ناشطون: قوات النظام تقصف بصواريخ "أرض أرض" حيي تشرين والقابون في دمشق من الحواجز المحيطة... - 21:20 |
- غارتان لطائرات حربية مجهولة الهوية على حيي تشرين والقابون بدمشق - 21:12 |
- ناشطون: جرح ثلاثة أطفال بانفجار لغم في حي حرنة الغربية بمدينة التل في ريف دمشق - 21:10 |
- ناشطون: طائرات النظام الحربية تقصف قريتي الزكاة والزوار بحماة - 20:33 |
- ناشطون: خروج مشفى "الحياة" في حي القابون عن الخدمة جراء القصف الصاروخي على الحي... - 19:58 |
- مكتب "دي مستورا": وفدا النظام والمعارضة وافقا على إجراء مفاوضات مباشرة في جنيف... - 19:41 |
- ناشطون: قوات النظام تقصف بقذائف الدبابات حي المنشية في درعا واشتباكات بين قوات النظام و"الحر"... - 18:40 |
- "الحريري": "دي مستورا" تناول قضايا أساسية في القرار 2254 منها الانتقال السياسي... - 18:39 |
- "نصر الحريري": المطلوب من "دي مستورا" تنفيذ القرارات الدولية بشأن هيئة حكم انتقالي "حرفياً"... - 18:36 |
- المعارضة السورية: رأينا من "دي ميستورا" اقتراحات "متحمسة" للخوض "بجدية" في عملية الانتقال السياسي ... - 18:34 |
- تنظيم "الدولة الإسلامية" يتبنى تفجير السيارة المفخخة في قرية سوسيان في حلب - 18:08 |
- ناشطون: قصف مدفعي لقوات النظام على أحياء درعا البلد من مواقعها في كتيبة البانوراما - 17:46 |
- قتيل وجرحى بقصف مدفعي للنظام على حي الوعر في حمص من الحواجز المحيطة بالحي - 15:00 |
- ناشطون: قصف مدفعي لقوات النظام على طريق بلدتي الجيزة -الطيبة في درعا من مواقعها في تل الحديد... - 14:57 |
- جريحان بقصف لطائرات حربية يرجح أنها للنظام على بلدة تل الذهب بحمص - 14:55 |
- ناشطون: طائرات حربية يرجح أنها للنظام تقصف بالصواريخ الفراغية مدينة الرستن في حمص - 14:54 |
Smart News Agency Web - Site legal notices
- Use of the Site and the Services is limited to users 18 years of age and older.
- When you visit www.smartnews-agency.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The text, photographs, video, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information and all protectable intellectual property available through the Services (“Content”) or provided on this site is owned by or licensed to Smart Media Group and protected by copyright laws. Smart Media Group and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Content and Service.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of Smart Media Group and/or its affiliates.
- Please review our Content & Copyright section, which also governs your visit to www.smartnews-agency.com
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide through the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services, or parts of the Services, are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- The Services and Contents are provided for informational purposes only. We disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or related to access, use or the unavailability of the service.
- We take no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the Site, nor do we take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers.
- The Services are provided 'AS-IS' and 'as available' and we do not guarantee or promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Services. We expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In particular, we make no warranty that your use of the Site and/or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that any information obtained by you on, through or in connection with the Services or Third Party Services will be accurate or reliable. Under any circumstances we will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, property damage, moral damage, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Site and/or the Services, problems or technical malfunction in connection with use of the Site and/or the Services, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained in connection with the Site and/or the Services, third party advertisement or Third Party service posted on, through or in connection with the Site and/or the Services, or the conduct of any user of the Services, whether online or offline.
Welcome to our websites, mobile applications, and other online services (the Services). The Services are operated and maintained by Smart Media Group LTD.
All use of Smart News Agency and Smart Media Group Web pages located within www.smartnews-agency.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below ("Terms"). Any use of such web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the Terms. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
- We collect information about our visitors and consumers, the personal data collected on this site, notably through electronic subscription forms, are for the exclusive use of Smart Media Group and its trusted partners, and cannot be disclosed or sold to third parties unless you have given your permission. The user’s personal data can be corrected, completed, updated or erased if required to the Smart Media Group.
- Smart Media Group will be transparent about the information collected on you and how it will use your information. Please note that Smart Media Group reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our visitors and consumers.
- Smart Media Group makes reasonable efforts to implement technology and security features in order to safeguard the privacy of its users from loss, unauthorized access or improper use.
- Smart Media Group may offers via its site third party services, such as recommendations, social sharing, and purchasing photos through SmugMug. Information collected by third party operators themselves will be governed by their own privacy statement.
- Users of the site are invited to inform Smart Media Group on any dysfunctions of the site in the light of privacy rights.
- Like most websites, Smart Media Group also collects information through the use of “cookie” technology or similar technologies. You can turn cookies off, but if you do this, you may not be able to use some services on the site.
- Should Smart Media Group elect to change our Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here. Where the changes are significant, we may also choose to email all our registered visitors and consumers with the new details. Where required by law, will we obtain your consent to make these changes.
Content & Copyright
- © Smart Media Group 2015. All rights reserved.
- All rights, including but without limitation, copyright, database rights and trademarks in the services and its contents, whether audio, text, images, video or any other form (Content), are owned by us or licensed to Smart Media Group. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All those rights are reserved.
- Users will only access the services for private use and not for public or commercial use. They may download and print extracts of contents from this website for personal and non-commercial use only, provided they do not remove any copyright, trademarks or other proprietary notices. Except as provided above, users may not copy, store in any medium, reproduce, publish, sell, distribute broadcast, transmit, re-transmit, modify or in any way commercially exploit contents from this website without the prior written consent of Smart Media Group. “Smart Media Group”, "Smart News Agency" and their logos are trademarks of Smart Media Group.