Hayat Tahrir al-Sham confiscates service equipment; International parties warn about dangers that threaten civilians in Idlib

تحرير حسن برهان | ترجمة نهى سالطي 🕔 تم النشر بتاريخ : 1 سبتمبر، 2018 12:02:34 م تقرير دوليعسكريسياسي هيئة تحرير الشام

Field and local news:

The Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), which is an Islamist opposition faction previously known as the al-Nusra Front, confiscated service equipment belonging to a displacement camp in the village of Ayn al-Bayda, Western Idlib, Northern Syria.

On Friday, a local source reported that the equipment confiscated by the HTS were in possession of the Ansar al-Sham Battalions, which controlled al-Bayda before the HTS gained control of the village.

On Saturday, explosions injure six civilians and HTS fighters in the Idlib governorate.

On Friday, a landmine explosion injured a member of the Free Police force in the city of al-Atarib, 35 kilometers west of Aleppo, Northern Syria.

 

 

Also on Friday, unknown persons shot fires near the village al-Hosiewah, Western al-Raqqa, Northeastern Syria, killing a member of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which are the military forces of the Kurdish Autonomous Administration in Northern Syria, founded in 2015.

The Asayish forces of the Kurdish Autonomous Administration (Rojova) released 21 people accused of belonging to the Islamic State (IS) from the Asayish forces' prisons in the city of al-Tabqah, Western al-Raqqa.

A football match between the Syrian Civil Defense team and a team of players with special need was held in the city of al-Atarib, Aleppo.

The Shummar tribe organized a race for pure Arabian horses in the village of Hammo, Eastern al-Hasakah, Northeastern Syria.

The Rojova's Scholars Union of the al-Jazirah Region held its third conference in the city of al-Qamishli, (75 kilometers north of al-Hasakah), to discuss the Union's internal regulations.

International and political news:

On Friday, the United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, said that three million Syrians would suffer the Syrian government forces' attack on the Idlib governorate.

The United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) said that about 700,000 people are threatened with displacement in case the Syrian government forces attacked the Idlib governorate.

Manuel Fontaine, the director of the UNICEF's office of emergency programs, said," I think it’s important to remember that it (the attack on Idlib) is not just against a group of armed men (….) It is a very large proportion of women and children who have no stake in it, and senior men and others," according to Reuters.

الاخبار المتعلقة

تحرير حسن برهان | ترجمة نهى سالطي 🕔 تم النشر بتاريخ : 1 سبتمبر، 2018 12:02:34 م تقرير دوليعسكريسياسي هيئة تحرير الشام
التقرير السابق
خروج اول مظاهرة في مدينة درعا منذ سيطرة النظام وتنظيم "الدولة" يعدم أحد عناصره بتهمة "الغلو بالدين"
التقرير التالي
قتلى لـ"تحرير الشام" بانفجارات وإطلاق نار بإدلب وتوثيق قرابة 400 قتيل في سوريا شهر آب