Initial Response Team pulls new bodies out from rubble in al-Raqqa

تحرير محمد علاء | ترجمة غلوري جابر | تحرير الترجمة فرح ناصيف 🕔 تم النشر بتاريخ : 5 سبتمبر، 2018 1:19:42 م خبر إغاثي وإنساني إدارة محلية

Al-Raqqa - SMART

On Wednesday, the Initial Response Team (IRT) of the al-Raqqa local council pulls new bodies out from the al-Badou neighborhood in the city of al-Raqqa, Northeastern Syria.

A source from the forensic pathology told SMART that the IRT has so far pulled out five bodies after reports from the residents. The IRT is still removing rubble to pull out other bodies.

A local source said that the IRT searches for bodies in a two-floors destroyed building, due to missile bombing from the International Coalition against the Islamic State (IS). The IRT brought heavy machinery to break the concrete roof to reach the dead and pull them out.

Two days ago, the IRT pulled 12 bodies out from the rubble in the city of al-Raqqa.

Earlier, the International Coalition against the IS admitted that it killed 1,061 civilians as a result of about 30 thousand raids carried out in Iraq and Syria.

الاخبار المتعلقة

تحرير محمد علاء | ترجمة غلوري جابر | تحرير الترجمة فرح ناصيف 🕔 تم النشر بتاريخ : 5 سبتمبر، 2018 1:19:42 م خبر إغاثي وإنساني إدارة محلية
الخبر السابق
خمسة جرحى بانفجار دراجة نارية في مدينة جرابلس بحلب
الخبر التالي
تنظيم "الدولة" يعدم ثلاثة من عناصره الأجانب لـ"غلوهم بالدين"